Avocado and Tuna Salad is a great all-in-one meal leaving you full and satisfied that’s perfect for one! For more than one person, make sure to double the recipe.
- 1 avocado, halved and cored
- 1 small can tuna or shrimp
- 2-3 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small baby cucumber
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp Parthena Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Parthena Mediterranian Sea Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone. Make a small cut on the bottom round edge so it will sit level on the plate.
- Fill the center of the avocado with tuna or shrimp.
- Slice tomatoes and cucumber and add around the avocado, drizzle everything with Parthena Extra Virgin Olive Oil and lime juice. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.