Avocado and Tuna Salad is a great all in one meal leaving you full and satisfied! Healthy fun & tastes amazing!
- 1 avocado halved and cored.
- 1 can tuna or shrimp (small)
- 2-3 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small baby cuke
- 4 Tbsp lime juice
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone. Make a small cut on the bottom round edge so it will sit on the plate.
- Fill the center of the avocado with tuna; add the olive oil and lime juice, season with salt and pepper.
- Slice tomatoes and cucumber and add around the avocado, drizzle oil and lime juice.
- This is a quick and healthy meal packed with all the goodness that’s needed! For more than one person double the recipe.