This is a quick, easy and delicious salad dressing from the healthy folks over at FoodMatters.tv.
- 1/2 cup Parthena Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp raw sesame tahini
- 1/4 cup tamari soy sauce
- 1/4 cup spring water
- 2 tsp dried kelp seasoning
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- Place all ingredients except oil into a high-speed blender.
- Start blending. Add oil slowly as you continue to blend.
- Serve on mixed greens, quinoa, or rice.
You can watch Chef Teton create this here: http://www.foodmatters.tv/