This is a quick, easy and delicious salad dressing from the healthy folks over at FoodMatters.tv
- 1/2 cup oil (Parthena)
- 1 whole lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp raw sesame tahini
- 1/4 cup tamari soy sauce
- 1/4 cup spring water
- 2 tsp dried kelp seasoning
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- Place all ingredients except oil into a high-speed blender.
- All lemons are not created equal. If the lemon is large then the dressing will be very lemon-y. If it is small or dry, then there may not be enough lemon. So make sure you taste and compensate with other ingredients if needed. I have found that about ¼ cup is the perfect amount!
- To make fresh ginger juice, grate a piece of fresh ginger on the smallest element of the grater. No need to remove skin. Grate until you have a pile that would fill a tablespoon. Gather in your hand and squeeze out juice over the blender into the mixture. Discard the pulp and skin.
- Start blending. Add oil slowly as you continue to blend.
- Serve on mixed greens, quinoa, or rice.
You can watch Chef Teton create this here: http://www.foodmatters.tv/