This recipe for Grilled Lamb Chops with Yogurt and Rosemary Marinade is absolutely stunning and is a crowd pleaser! Serve with roasted baby potatoes or pan-fries and fresh steamed carrots for a quick and easy meal.
- 6-8 Lamb Chops
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- ½ tsp Parthena Mediterannean Sea Salt
- 5 tbsp Parthena Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Combine yogurt and rosemary with the olive oil in a zip lock bag or plastic container.
- Season the lamb chops with the Parthena Mediterannean Sea Salt, fresh ground pepper, and seasoning salt.
- Place lamb chops into the marinade and put in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours before broiling. Once ready to cook, shake off some of the marinade and place on the lamb chops to rest on a plate.
- When the grill or BBQ is hot, grill each lamb chop for approximately 2 minutes per side, and allow to rest for five minutes, then serve.
Tip: A drizzle of balsamic glaze brings this dish to another level!