Grilled Lamb Chops with Yogurt and Rosemary Marinade
- 6-8 Lamb Chops
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Combine yogurt and rosemary with the olive oil in a zip lock bag or plastic container.
- Season the lamb chops with the salt, pepper and seasoning salt.
- Place into the marinade and put in fridge for 1 to 2 hours before broiling. Before ready to cook shake of some of the marinade and place on plate.
- When griddle or BBQ is hot, place each chop so they can be seared and grilled on each side. Approximately 2 minutes per side. There will be spices and rosemary searing with meat, careful as yogurt makes chops very tender. Drizzle balsamic glaze over chops, adds to the flavours.
- Serve with roasted baby potatoes or pan fries and fresh carrots. It’s quick and easy!