This Amazing pallet of flavours will get you excited. Crisp and full of flavour this will make you happy until the last bite. Enjoy this snack this winter in front of your fireplace with guests!
- 12 small to medium firm vine ripe tomatoes halved
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 12 thick slices firm textured bread
- 3 – 4 garlic – peeled & crushed
- 6 large slices of Serrano ham, halved
- ½ up green olives pitted & halved
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley to garnish.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange the tomatoes on a large baking sheet, halved ones cut side up. Drizzle with the oil and season lightly with salt. Roast until softened. 15 – 20 minutes. Spread the bread out on another large baking sheet and bake until crisp and golden brown, 4 – 5 minutes. Rub each slice with garlic.