For a hearty meal full of flavour, look no further than this fantastic dish!
- 3 Pork steaks or pork shoulder, cut into small bite-size cubes.
- 2 green peppers, or bell peppers of your preference, julienned.
- 1 onion, julienned.
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- ¼ tsp fresh ground pepper
- ¼ tsp Parthena Mediterannean Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp chicken base or 1 bouillon cube
- ¼ cup of Parthena Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup of Riesling white wine, or your preference.
- ½ cup of water
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add 3 tbsps of Parthena Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a hot skillet and brown the pork.
- Add the peppers, onions, and garlic and stir together until combined.
- Transfer mixture to a baking dish and add remaining Parthena Extra Virgin Olive Oil, chicken base, wine, Parthena Mediterannean Sea Salt, pepper, water, and bay leaf. Bake for 35 minutes until pork pieces are tender and peppers and onion render down with the wine to create a succulent sauce.
- Serve over rice.