Soothe baby diaper rash with extra virgin olive oil! Its safe, simple and no chemicals. Makes the skin supple and smooth!
Diaper rash remedy!
- Mix 2 Tbsp of Parthena Olive Oil with 1 tsp of warm water.
- Shake or whip the oil and water just until emulsified.
- Spread it on baby’s bottom.
For severe diaper rash try adding Candendula Flowers! It takes longer to prepare but it works!
- Steep 1 cup of real extra virgin olive oil, and 1 cup of candendula petals in a jar. Heat the jar in a hot water bath for 1-2 hours. This allows the flowers too steep into oil.
- Strain the petals after they have steeped in the oil, through a tiny strainer or filter
- Apply to babies bottom!!!! This will be so so soothing!