Soothe baby diaper rash with extra virgin olive oil! Its safe, simple, and there are no harmful chemicals. It leaves the skin supple and smooth!
Diaper Rash Remedy
- Mix 2 tbsp of Parthena Extra Virgin Olive Oil with 1 tsp of warm water.
- Shake or whip the oil and water just until emulsified.
- Spread it on the baby’s bottom for relief.
For severe diaper rash try adding calendula flowers. It takes longer to prepare but it works!
- Steep 1 cup of Parthena Extra Virgin Olive Oil and 1 cup of calendula petals in a jar. Heat the jar in a hot water bath for 1-2 hours. This allows the flowers to steep into the oil.
- Strain the petals after they have steeped in the oil through a tiny strainer or cheesecloth.
- Apply to baby’s bottom for ultimate relief.