Summer Beet Salad is a wonderful treat for the beet lover in all of us! Try it on its own or a side with roasted lamb chops and potatoes.
- 4 large beets, roasted, peeled, and sliced
- ½ red onion, chopped fine
- ¼ cup Parthena Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Parthena Mediterranean Sea Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Combine beets and onions in a bowl.
- Create the vinaigrette by vigorously whisking together vinegar and olive oil.
- Toss in with beets and onions until coated, and then season with sea salt and pepper.
- Serve at room temperature or cold.