A cool fresh boost for your day! enjoy!
- 3 large zucchini washed, and ends trimmed
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- ¼ cup chopped basil or parsley
- Using a mandolin, or v slicer, cut the zucchini into long thin julienne strips. Try not to use the seedy center of the zucchini
- Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the zucchini and basil and toss well. Let stand at room temperature for a few minutes so zucchini can soak up the dressing and soften slightly.
- Using a fork, twirl each portion of zucchini onto fork so it looks like a birds nest, and transfer to the plate of choice.