A cool fresh boost for your day! Enjoy!
- 3 large zucchini washed and ends trimmed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Parthena Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Parthena Mediterranian Sea Salt and fresh ground pepper to season
- ¼ cup chopped basil or parsley
- Using a mandolin, or v-slicer, cut the zucchini into long thin julienne strips. Try not to use the seedy center of the zucchini.
- Whisk lemon juice, Parthena Extra Virgin Olive Oil, sea salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the zucchini and basil and toss well. Let stand at room temperature for a few minutes so zucchini can soak up the dressing and soften slightly.
- Using a fork, twirl each portion of zucchini onto a fork so it looks like a bird’s nest, and transfer to a plate to serve.