- 4 large russet baking potatoes (or 8 medium), peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup Parthena Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (~3 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon Parthena Greek Mountain Oregano, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon Parthena Mediterranean Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place potatoes in a metal roasting pan large enough to fit potatoes in a single layer. Add 1 cup water, olive oil, lemon juice, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Toss potatoes until well coated.
- Bake, uncovered, until fork-tender and brown on the edges, about 50 minutes. Turn potatoes halfway through for even browning; add water if all the liquid has been absorbed before they have fully browned.
- If desired, garnish with oregano; serve.
NOTE: If you love them a bit more crispy, remove from oven, let cool. Put them back in and warm to eat. This will create a hardened skin on the outside of the potato which helps add to the flavour!